Prescott Wallingford Apartments
At Prescott, you can take in the expansive views of Washington's Lake Union and Mount Rainier from the rooftop deck. Life in Seattle can be hectic, so we strive to slow it down.
With a variety of floorplans, we have studios, one-bedrooms, two-bedrooms, and live/work options. You're sure to find an ideal fit, no matter your needs. We offer a level of culture and urbanity reflected in the surrounding Fremont neighborhood.
Our beautiful homes include modern, stylish vinyl flooring, full-size appliances in the kitchen, stacked washer/dryer, elegant over-sized picture windows, select apartment homes feature shared terrace space, or private balconies.
Prescott Wallingford is ideally located between the Fremont, Wallingford, Green Lake, and Ballard neighborhoods with easy access to Highway 99 and Interstate 5. We have Underground Reserved Access Parking in our attached parking garage! Public transit is accessible and within blocks of our community.
Visit us at PrescottWallingford apartments. We are a pet-friendly community where convenience and comfortability are at its best! Visit today to tour our beautiful homes.
- Vinyl Flooring
- Efficient Appliances
- Full-size washer and dryer in each home
- Mounted Microwave
- Ample closet and cabinet space
- Heat in each room
- Long-lasting, energy-efficient lighting
- Cable Ready
- High Ceilings
- Shared Terrace / Private Balcony
- Clubroom with entertainment kitchen
- Conference room
- Resident Storage
- Package Lockers
- Close to Burke-Gilman Trail and Major Freeways
- Rooftop deck with outdoor fireplace
- Bike storage with racks and wall mounts
- Resident Garage parking below building
- Secured access building with callbox
- WIFI Access
- Night Patrol